Tradesmen International is honored to employ Veterans.
They showcase the skills, personal characteristics and work ethic that have positioned our company as the industry leader. Our Veteran employees are naturally champions of safety, our #1 core value. They not only focus on their own safety, but on the well-being of their colleagues that they work alongside daily.
Build a Future with Strong Wages, Job Stability, Benefits and More...
- Join elite craft professionals who emphasize Safety, Productivity and Craftsmanship
- Be rewarded for working hard – Top Pay, Stable Work, Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation Time, Awards...
- Work on projects reshaping our communities: schools, power plants, hospitals, naval vessels...
Safety is Our #1 Core Value; we care about each other like family
- Earn your OSHA 10 Card through certified training provided to you on our dime
- Stay current on safety best practices as construction tools, technology and methods are ever changing
- Enjoy a bratwurst, a beverage and shoot the breeze with friends at our local office safety cook-outs
Our sales team partners with the area’s top contractors with the goal of keeping the paycheck coming in for you
- Know the next project you’re working on before the project you’re on now is completed
- Grow your skills through training opportunities and be highly sought-after by our contractor clients
- Bring safety, craftsmanship and a solid work ethic to the job daily and get paid top dollar
Leave your mark on America for all to see, for generations to come
- Work on projects you’ll be proud of like community parks, schools, medical facilities, sport complexes...
- Enjoy project diversity possible through our partnership with many contractors of all types
- Take pride in the fact that safety and craftsmanship were building blocks of every job you supported
Join Our Elite Core of Plumbers Who Put in More than 1 Million Man-Hours on Construction Sites Across North America.
That’s 1,000,000 Man-Hours in the Last 12 Months Alone!
Performing their craft on office buildings, retail establishments, sport complexes, manufacturing plants, hospitals and countless other structures is what our apprentice and journeymen plumbers do. They do so while emphasizing Safety, Productivity and Craftsmanship which is why the industry’s top contractors partner with us more than any other construction firm.
We seek the best of the best plumbers and provide each consistent work, solid wages, vacation opportunities and benefits only a national company can provide. Scroll down to view current current apprentice plumber and journeyman plumber openings and to stay connected with us for future opportunities.
“The thing I like about Tradesmen is they constantly find me good work and rarely do I have a week go by where a paycheck isn’t coming in. I also feel like they care about me as family because of the emphasis they place on their employee’s safety.”